Issue: No indent is created for a particular delivery after Optima runs / The output given by optima does not include any indents for a particular deliver.
1. Check if the City/State/Region details are updated correctly in the Depot, Consignee and the Rate Matrix.
2. Check if a contract is available for the specified source and destination in the rate matrix.
3. Check the 'Rejections' tab in Data Manager and the 'Rejections' tab in Optima screen to understand the reason of rejection.
1. If point 1 is incorrect, correct it for the Client if possible or ask the client to get in touch with their Master Data Manager to update/correct the same.
2. If point 2 is not available ask the client to get in touch with their Master Data Manager to update a contract in the Rate Matrix
3. Give suggestions to the client based on the reasons given in both the rejection list.